What we do
Founded in 2010, Syzygy’s team of highly skilled and experienced alternative energy experts offer independent and practical advice and manage projects for some of the UK and Europe's largest commercial real estate investors and developers.
We provide end-to-end support to our clients, from inception through to the ongoing monitoring and operating of completed energy generating assets.
We are passionate about what we do, but this passion never clouds our judgement - we absolutely understand that projects must meet the agreed objective and enable our clients' to deliver their strategy. Every project is unique, we have delivered over 150 energy generating projects - no two are the same.
In this fast developing industry, identifying the optimum practical solution involves understanding and assessing a wide range of technical, financial, political and environmental factors.
Syzygy advises clients in the following technologies:
- Solar PV
- Anaerobic Digestion
- On shore wind
- Hydro electric
- Heat networks
- Heat Pumps (Ground / Air / Water)
- Energy storage
- EV Charging
Who we work for
- Commercial Real Estate owners
- Industrial occupiers
- Transport and logistics
- Local and National Government
What you can expect
- Objective and independent advice
- We are technology neutral. We’ll assess all the options and advise you on the best approach.
- We are not tied to contractors or any hardware suppliers
- Experience - we have advised on and project managed more UK projects than any other consultancy
- Integrity – we will not try and force a square peg into a round hole.
- Great service - we’re a small team in a growing business. We take the service aspect of our business extremely seriously. In businesses like ours it is not only vital to be extremely strong technically, to be very hard working but you need to provide great service – you can’t (and shouldn’t be able to) get away with anything less.
- Innovation – we have delivered some UK firsts in terms of system designs and lease structuring for major UK clients
- Fun – whilst we take our work very seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we enjoy our work – we find this attitude tends to produce the best results